Monday, July 23, 2012

Officially I'm a Medical Intern.



-Today was of the most pleasant days of my entire life, I'm really euphoric that 6 years of hard work and studying paid off. I passed the certifying exam of Medicine at UOD =) . 
- This year was the hardest, I was in devastated mood after failing Internal Medicine III course at the begging of the year, but I'm glad I didn't give up to despair, I stood up again determined to start over and -thanks to god- I succeeded at last.
- I don't think I could make it without the help of my dear friends and family whom with I shared moments of bitterness and happiness.
- failure is not the end of the world, it could be a motivation for a better outcome. those who didn't fail once can't appreciate the true meaning of success.
- My friends who didn't pass ,I wish you the best luck,I'm sure YOU CAN DO IT but you have to work harder.


No comments:

Post a Comment